Why do celebrities do not take advantage of such good old names like John or Susan, like normal people? What are they haphazardly chosen names for their newborn children in dictionaries or half-forgotten nightmares? Perhaps they believe that their millions and celebrity status will protect the heirs from the inevitable school teasing. Or perhaps they believe that such a "pinprick" will go to their child only benefit. In any case, we have reason to celebrate (at least while you browse our pictures), that the average Joe or Jane, just like you and I are taking a more robust solution than the stars of stage and film.
1. For example, rocker Frank Zappa (with parents Rose Marie and Francis) "from the heart" styled their kids Moon Unit ("A part of the Moon"), Dvizil, Ahmet Rodan and Diva Emuukha.
2. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon: Moroccan and Monroe
Pop singer and her star husband obviously fans of geography or the biographies of U.S. presidents and sex-symbols 50-ies. They named their twins, born April 30, 2010, Moroccan and Scott Monroe Cannon.
3. Owen Wilson: Robert Ford
Native Texan continued to shock the public. After the unexpected news that he and his girlfriend Jade Duell child was born, he surprised everyone by naming the name of the firstborn: Robert Ford, Wilson. It would seem perfectly normal name for a child celebrity, is not it? If you just do not take into account the fact that Robert Ford was a man who killed Jesse James. Fate was far from an unenviable and was shot in the back.
4. Doutzen Kroes and James Sanner: Philly
Victoria's Secret model and her husband, DJ (in this photo with Lynn Bordski and Geil Simmons in May 2010 in New York) named his son, born in January 2011, Villach. What is the name of the tune with «fill in» («Paste") value, they did not pay attention. Can "insert" here its a joke.
5. Woody Allen and Mia Farrow: Satchel and Moses Amadeus.
Longtime fans of the unusual name of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow furor when he called his son Satchel, in honor of Satchel Paige. Satchel later changed his name to Ronan Seamus Farrow.
6. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin: Apple (Apple)
"It sounded so sweet and caused such pleasant associations for me, you know ... apples are so sweet, helpful and mentioned in the Bible ... So I thought it sounded so nice and clean ... ... I thought it was a great name! "that's what told Peltroy on the Oprah Winfrey show. But so hard to get rid of the idea that the daughter of actress and musician, was not named in honor of what her parents had breakfast on the day ..
7. Bruce Willis and Demi Moore: Rumer, Scout and Tulula.
A strange choice of names, but now Rumer Willis quite successfully removed.
8. Jason Lee and Beth Risgraf: Pilot Inspector
Yes, yes, you read it right: Pilot Inspector.
9. Michael Jackson?: Prince Michael, Prince Michael II Blanket ("Blanket") and Paris.
It's funny that now the name of "Peris" does not seem so unusual, is not it?
10. Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Jackson: Dzhermazhesti (Her Majesty)
Perhaps the "royalty" in the family blood.
11. Edge: Blue Angel (Blue Angel)
The easiest way to believe that he is simply a fan of Marlene Dietrich, and it could have been much worse, such as "Blade" or "island".
12. Roberg Rodriguez: Rocket, Reyser, Rebel and Rogue (Rocket, Racer, Rebel and Little Man)
In reality, Robert Rodriguez?
13. David Duchovny and Tea Leoni: Kid (Child)
Ingenious gimmick or just laziness?
14. Bob Geldof and Paula Yates: Peaches Honeyblossom (Honey peach color), Fifi Triksibell and Little Pixie (Little Fairy)
Subsequently, Paula Yates continued to show their passion for unusual names.
15. Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates: Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily (Gold Celestial Tiger Lily)
A girl named Tiger fate prepared much more grief than just a silly name: her mother died of a heroin overdose, and his father committed suicide.
16. Penn Gillette and Emily Gillette: Zoltan and Moxie Kraym Fighter (Brave Fighter of crime)
Probably, Gillette hopes that one of the children will become angry leader, and the second will save the world.
17. Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim: Kal-El
Cage, who once nearly played Superman, named his son "Man-steel on kriptonskom.
18. Alice Cooper: Calico and Dashiel
Scandalous rocker surprised everyone by naming their children after the ... clothes? Cats? Mysterious writer?
19. Andre 3000 and Erika Badu: Seven Sirius (Seven Sirius)
But out of it because even the radio will not work ..
20. Rob Morrow: Tu
21. John Mellencamp: SPECA Vaildhors (Wild Horse)
And since when have cougars (alias Mellencamp), the wild horses?
22. Tony Brexton and Keri Lewis: Denim and Diesel
And they just decided to advertise the brands.
23. George Foreman: George Junior, George III, George IV, George V, George VI
Does he could not even one called "Grill"?
24. Joe Strummer: Jazz Domino
This name is even associated with the music, as frontman believes one of the greatest bands of all time.
25. Ving Reims: Rain Bo (Power of Beauty)
Another celebrity, another pun instead of a name for the baby.
26. Shannon Sossamon: Audio Science (Audio Science)
Do you think she was referring to music?
27. Kessy Affleck and Phoenix Simmer: Indiana August
Hopefully, they called all the offspring to honor a hero Harrison Ford, not a state where there are cities like Gary and South Bend.
28. Tu Ai: The Messiah of Her Majesty
Do not you think that you are saddled with a serious burden on the child, Mr Tee Ay?
29. David Bowie: Zoe, Duncan Jones
In truth, the real name of John Bowie, so all is not so silly as it seems at first glance. But still stupid.
30. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham: Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
Perhaps Brooklyn impressed the British immigrants, and he wanted to display the entire name of this delicacy and mystery of New York in its golden years. Did not happen. Romeo and Cruz - is another matter ..
31. Jamie Oliver and Jools Oliver: Petal Blossom Reinbou (Petal Blossom Rainbow), Daisy Boo Pamela (Pamela Daisy), Poppy Honey Rosie (Poppy Honey) and Buddy Bea Morris (My friend Bear Maurice).
British chef and television presenter committed at least one "natural" theme.